Friday 30 August 2013

STEAL OF THE WEEK: TISSUE PAPER FROM PAPERCHASE.



The other day, I paid a visit to Paperchase to see what they had in the sales. All the stationery in Paperchase is so adorable; I couldn't possibly just walk past the shop! I managed to find this pack of 3 sheets of tissue paper (each 50x75cm in size) for only 40p! It had been reduced from £1.75 so, of course, I couldn't just leave it there! I think I will use it to wrap up smaller gifts for my friends when it gets to their birthdays.



I really love the colours used in this tissue paper: turquoise, mint, plum, lime green, grey, etc... and it also incorporates the phrases 'time flies' and 'tick tock' in a calligraphy-style font amongst the many different clock faces, which adds a little extra something to the overall design.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...