Sunday 5 January 2014

OUTFIT FOR A PARTY/NIGHT OUT.



Jacket
This straight black jacket was from Topshop - £20.

Top
This simple orange vest top from New Look was super cheap - only £2!

Leggings
These aztec print leggings were also from Topshop, specifically the petite section. I picked them up for £10 - reduced from £20 I believe!

Shoes
These are my trusty black wedges from New Look. I bought them years ago for £15 - bargain!

Necklace
This spiky statement necklace is from USC and I only paid £3 for it! You can find a more detailed description of it in this post.

I would pair this outfit with a small black clutch bag, preferably with gold detailing to pick up the gold in the necklace.


Disclaimer: I bought all of these items of clothing with my own money and photographed them myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...