Tuesday 22 April 2014

TRIP TO PORTSMOUTH.

I went to Portsmouth for a few days on another university-related trip; it was a long drive from home but it was definitely worth it. The Spinnaker Tower (the big white pointy building in my photos) is a pretty famous and incredible structure in Portsmouth, so naturally I took a lot of photos of it - at night and day! I even went right to the top of the tower and walked across the skywalk (that's what the last photo is… it's not just a random photo of my feet!). But there were other things about the city that caught my eye, and subsequently my camera lens, like the many different styles of buildings throughout Portsmouth and even just some graffiti that I found near the university. So I thought I'd share some of my favourite snaps with you all… hope you like them! :)




2 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful! Love these photos you took :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! :D and the sky was such gorgeous shades of blue down there!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...