Thursday 31 July 2014

MONTHLY RECAP - JULY 2014.

This July has been my busiest but definitely my most fun month of blogging so far. I've been working really hard to get good quality content to you every other day, and I feel like I succeeded! So, here's a recap on everything I posted this month, just in case you missed something. :)

I told you about what I was loving in June here.

I had a slight rant about the lack of maxi dresses for petite women here.

I wrote about my attempt to get fitter here.

I informed you how to organise your clothes drawers here.

I wrote about how important engaging with other bloggers is here.

I showed you how to personalise a plain old notebook here.

I did a post about my diet here.

I showed you my new hair cut here.

I raved about my new holiday swimsuit here.

I made you some free wallpapers here!

I totally freaked out about hitting 50 followers on Bloglovin' here!

I showed you what I got from Primark most recently here.

I did a long overdue outfit post here.

I told you where to find cheap craft supplies here - plus I gave you a 20% discount code!

I informed you about how my going on holiday would affect my blog here.

And finally, I showed you my current favourite summer nail colours here.


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...