Sunday 31 August 2014

STEAL OF THE WEEK: SALE ITEMS FROM H&M.



The weather's cooling down in England at the moment, so I thought I'd tell you about some amazing bargains I found in the sales, which are perfect for autumn. I paid a visit to H&M and they had this crazy deal on: 2 for 1 on all sale items! I found this lovely dark green/teal jumper for £7 almost immediately, and I kept searching - I had to find something else to get for free, of course! I'd almost given up when I caught sight of this beautiful bodycon monochrome snakeskin-style print skirt. It was only £5 and I fell in love with it instantly, but was unsure whether I could pull off such a bold print. I tried it on and was pleasantly surprised with how it looked. It's a very flattering fit and it comes down to a modest length, especially on shorter ladies like moi!


What have you picked up in the sales recently?


Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I love those sweaters, they look so nice and cosy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...