Thursday 11 September 2014

DISQUS FAIL + AUGUST/START OF SEPTEMBER RECAP.



Hey guys, just a quick one today. Since around about the middle of August, there has been a problem with the Disqus comment box on my posts not loading. This meant that any of you that actually wanted to comment on my posts weren't able to :( I'm really sorry about this - I didn't notice this issue until one of my lovely readers brought it to my attention in an email the other day. I've now reverted back to the Blogger comments system, as I just can't seem to get Disqus to work on my blog.

So, I was just writing this post to give you a recap of all the posts that none of you were able to comment on before, so if you have anything to say on any of the posts linked below, please, go ahead!

Steal of the week: jewellery from Matalan.

Results day + why I haven't blogged for a week.

DIY project: geometric animal wall art.

My blog is 1 year old today!

Steal of the week: sale items from H&M.

Songs I've been loving in August.

The British tag.

A bootiful buy.

Current top 5 apps for iPhones.


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...