Thursday 18 September 2014

STEAL OF THE WEEK: £3 DRESS FROM PRIMARK!



This post is a little later than planned, but I couldn't not tell you all about this amaaazing bargain from Primark! Originally priced at £13, this adorable embroidered dress was reduced to £7 in the end-of-summer sale. It was the very last one of its style on the rack, and was thankfully in my size. Phew! I very gladly tried it on (just to be on the safe side), and found that it fit beautifully. I emerged from the changing rooms beaming and queued up to pay for my wonderful new dress. When I got to the till, the price was corrected even more and the dress came up as only £3! Bargain or what? I just love it when that happens!




What bargains did you pick up in the end-of-summer sales?


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...