Wednesday 15 October 2014

STREET PHOTOGRAPHY.

A few weeks ago, I joined the Photography Society at my university. I really wanted to get to know how to use my DSLR camera in different conditions and on different subjects, and this particular society just seemed perfect for developing these skills. The first theme we've been given is Street/Candid Photography, which involves taking photos of people out and about. The goal is to try and take the photos as inconspicuously as possible so as not to draw attention to the fact that you are taking someone's photograph. This way your subject remains unaware of you taking their photo, and you are then able to capture the real essence of that person. So here is a selection of my favourite images that I've taken. I also threw into the mix a few photos of objects I found on the streets as well.



I need to choose one of the above photos to enter into this month's photography competition and I kinda need a bit of help choosing the best one! So my question to you is: which photo is your favourite and why?


Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I really love your photos. Trying to take them without people noticing was difficult I'm sure, but you're right you can capture them more...naturally. The alleyway and bikes are two of my favorites because the way the light is streaming I suppose, it just looks beautiful. Anyways, hope this helps! :)

    Ashley | Opaque Moonlight

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...