Friday 23 May 2014

ASOS SAVED ITEMS - LEAVERS SOCIAL DRESSES.

I have my Leavers Social tonight - it's the equivalent of a senior prom, I think! It's a relatively formal event, but we weren't given a strict dress code. Most girls in my year have gone for long dresses, but after my last prom two years ago, I vowed not to wear another long dress with heels anytime soon. This was because it's just inconvenient when you wanna kick of your heels and have a dance - you have to heave your dress around, and basically I'm just too lazy! Also, I'm quite a clumsy person and I'm pretty sure I stepped on my own dress (and probably other people's too) multiple times and I just can't be doing with it this year, quite frankly! 

These are the dresses I considered getting for the Social - they're all from ASOS but a couple are by Little Mistress and one is by TFNC. I think these chiffon-y skater dresses are a gorgeous style to wear to an event like this, especially as it's summertime - I personally wouldn't want to wear anything too close fitting.

The dress I chose in the end is this gorgeous royal blue skater dress with silver sequin embellishments on the shoulders and around the waist. It has a finely pleated top section and a loose, floaty skirt that is the perfect balance between being too short and too long. It's still available in some sizes, so if you want a closer look, you can find it on ASOS here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...