Friday 5 September 2014

THE BRITISH TAG.



I was tagged by the lovely Ashley of Opaque Moonlight to do the British Tag. I'd seen this tag floating around on the internet recently and was planning on doing it anyway (what with being British and all!), but I've actually been personally tagged - yippee for the blogging community! Now, on to the questions…

1. How many cups of tea do you have a day and how many sugars?
Shockingly, I don't drink tea because I just don't see the appeal - it literally takes like hot water!

2. Favorite part of your roast?
Roast potatoes, for sure. The Yorkshire pudding comes a close second!

3. Favorite dunking biscuit?
Digestive biscuit, I think. Ooh, or a Rich Tea.

4. Favorite quintessentially British pastime?
Awkwardly saying sorry for things that aren't even my fault. Also, rolling my eyes at anyone that dares honk their horn in a traffic jam - we British folk are much too civilised for such uncouth behaviour!

5. Favorite word?
Voluptuous. Not sure that it's an exclusively British word, but it's very satisfying to say!

6. Cockney rhyme slang?
The classic - I'm going up the apples and pears.

7. Favorite sweet?
Jelly Babies. Especially the black ones.

8. What would your pub be called?
The Rovers Don't Return (for all the Coronation Street fans out there!)

9. No. 1 British person?
Paddy McGuinness, a fellow Northener. He's just brilliant on Take Me Out. "Let the blueberry see the muffin!"

10. Favorite shop/restaurant?
For the shop, it would have to be either Primark or TK Maxx - such amazing bargains in both stores. The restaurant is a bit trickier, as I like the food at almost every restaurant I go to! Hmm… Nandos, perhaps...

11. What British song pops into your head?
Year 3000 by Busted. They used to play it at every junior school disco when I was younger!

12. Marmite?
I've never had the pleasure/displeasure of trying it, so I couldn't possibly give an honest and justified answer to this question. It does look pretty gross though…!!

That's it for my answers :) Now, I'm tagging YOU. If you haven't done this tag already, I'd encourage you to do it and definitely leave me a link to your answers in the comments - I'd love to check them out!


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...